PIAM has an array of insurance programs for the practice. If you haven't thought about your practice's health benefits for a while, then now is the time to take a fresh look at your health benefits information and decide what changes you might want to make. Many practices that offer health benefits plans may be looking to make a change on April 1.
PIAM can get quotes from other health plans for you and help answer any questions if you are thinking of making changes to your plan.
- HMO and Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Programs
- Health plans available for self-employed physicians through Harvard Pilgrim, Tufts Health Plan and others and for groups with two or more employees through Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Group dental plans from Delta Dental, BCBS, Ameritas, Guardian and MetLife
Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Pair with qualifying "High Deductible Health Plan"
- Save on health insurance premiums
- Fund the account with pre-tax dollars
- Save FICA taxes
- Potential for tax-deferred investment growth
- Use tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical expenses
- Roll over unused balances from year to year
For more information, call 800-429-6513 or email us.