ACO and Large Group Professional Liability
PIAM can provide specialized pricing, risk sharing and coverage choices on professional liability for large healthcare organizations.
- Fully insured large group coverage with discounts
- Fully operational Risk Retention Group (RRG) with discounted coverage
- Specialized MQI program with significant discounts for large independent groups
- Full risk self insurance
- Slot policies for part time physicians & nurses
The MQI Program is a unique, reduced cost malpractice program developed specifically for groups that have better than average claims experience. This popular program offers significantly lower premiums and great flexibility.
MQI is the only commercially available modified claims made coverage in Massachusetts. This means that MQI insured physicians never pay for a tail and they can practice at any location in Massachusetts.
- Underwritten by CMIC, rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
- MQI physicians will receive a fully paid tail when they leave the program.
- Consent-to-Settle – claims will not be settled without insured's consent.
- Excellent claims defense using some of Massachusetts best malpractice defense attorneys.
- Comprehensive risk management provided for all MQI practices.
- Premium financing is available with no finance charges.
- Cyber liability policy included at no extra charge.
For further information or to receive a quote call PIAM at 800.522.7426.